A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Platt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Platt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Platt, MD is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Breech Presentation
- Chromosome Disorders
- Down Syndrome
- Fetal Diseases
- Fetal Erythroblastosis
- Gynecologic disorders
- Hot Flashes
- Hydrops Fetalis
- Obstetric Labor Complications
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pregnancy Complications
- Premature Labor
- Prenatal Care
- Prolonged Pregnancy
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Platt graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Platt has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence David Platt MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence D. Platt practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Platt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Platt practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.