Dr. Lewis Frazee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lewis Frazee?

July 12th, 2017

He is one of the best doctor. I would reccommend everyone who has concerns with eyes to see him.

April 22nd, 2016

Rude doctor who don't care about you!!!

Rude doctor who don't care about patients and treat them like a piece of furniture. No greetings or any politeness in dealing with clients/patients at all!!!

August 30th, 2015

Dr. Frazee is the best!

Dr. Frazee is the best doc ever! I moved out of the area and went to another doc for my annual exam. The doc said I had irreparable damage to my optic nerves and that it was a miracle I could see at all! So I drove miles to see Dr. Frazee again. He did some tests and said my optic nerves are normal! I'll never go to another eye doctor.

January 26th, 2015

A more friendly, caring style would go a long way.

A more friendly, caring style would go a long way to make this a better place to go for treatment. The morale here is low and it makes it kind of a dreary work environment without many smiles.

April 4th, 2014

Mistake After Mistake

I was completely misdiagnosed. Horrible.

September 4th, 2013

Long time patient - outstanding diagnostician

I have gone to Dr Frazee since he started in Plano (mid-80s). He is the guy you want when there is trouble. Office is organized with monitors in each rum that the techs update as you go through. He diagnosed a macular hole in my eye after many years, set me up with the retinal specialist immediately. The retinal specialist was impressed that he caught it so soon. He is very efficient. You may not want to be married to him, but you do want him for your doctor or surgeon. He is brisk, but very thorough. I have never had any problems at all in the 25+ years he has been my ophthalmologist. He is now in Carrollton, which is much close to me. .

August 5th, 2013

Busy, but thorough

Dr. Frazee is a wonderful physician. He isn't the kind of guy to try to hold your hand through an examination or sugar coat a diagnosis. He is very up front and honest. His staff makes up for his slight lack of personality. Wonderful experience!

July 30th, 2013

Staff in Plano esp Refraction

Arrogant and does not have Customer Service.

February 22nd, 2013

My eye doc for 23 years!!!

I have been seeing Dr. Frazee since I moved to TX. In 2002, I had an issue with swelling around my eyes. I thought it was allergies so I went to an allergist - nothing worked so I went to Dr. Frazee. It took Dr. Frazee about 2 seconds of looking at my eyes to diagnose the problem - Grave's Disease. Confirmed by a blood test and Dr. Frazee personally got on the phone with a neuro-ophthalmologist and got me into that specialist within a few days. He saved my eyesight!

November 10th, 2012

Very impressed with Dr. frazee and entire staff. His knowledge helped diagnose another issue that has been undiagnosed my entire life.

September 17th, 2012

Bad experience

I have been to Dr. Frazee four times. The first one was okay. The second three (one visit planned, two follow-ups) were a nightmare. He has someone else ask you questions about your eyes and health, then doesn't even look at what they wrote as far as I could tell. He not only cost me time and a great deal of money, but---worst of all--caused me eye trouble as a result of his treatment. I told him I would not return, and then got a letter (this part is funny) from him "firing" me as a patient. I would never recommend this practice.

September 6th, 2012

The Eye Factory

Dr. Frazee has about a dozen young female techs that do all the diagnostic tasks, which in my case, included giving me the news that I had glaucoma. I would have expected that information to come directly from the doctor, not a young tech. I saw this as extremely unprofessional and I felt sorry for the tech, who seemed surprised that I didn't already know. I will search for another ophthalmologist, one who isn't afraid to talk to patients.