Dr. Linda Burk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Linda Burk?

Good service

Posted on October 25th, 2017

Dr. Burk and her staff were very professional. I would recommend this physician.

Great doctor

Posted on April 4th, 2017

She has been just great for us. We think the world of her and ability as a doctor

Elderly patient's daughter

Posted on April 25th, 2016

Worst staff! Rude and disrespectful staff. Makes elderly patients wait for hours and I mean hours and then dr. leaves for lunch or for the day and patients still sitting in lobby. Mgr. doesn't do anything about this either!

Posted on December 30th, 2015

Most organized office I have ever been to. Dr. Burk is the happiest physician I have ever met.

BAD BAD BAD

Posted on September 30th, 2014

Everyone at the front desk is very unprofressional and they all have an attitude. I tried calling and was left on hold for TEN minutes. When I called back, another girl answered and she had a bad attitude. You get the feeling of being ignored when you step in there. Needs to replace all staff that make it such an unwelcoming visit!!

Posted on June 30th, 2014

very nice dr. has a good repore with me , very good repore with staff at surgery center, i like her a lot

Great Doc, Lousy Follow Up

Posted on June 13th, 2014

Dr. Burk is excellent but never told me there was a chance of the lens she had installed following cataract surgery would dislodge. Living in Costa Rica and without a phone, I emailed, wrote andfaxed her office begging and pleading for advise and assistance noting that I did not have a phone. The only response I ever got was a email saying I needed to call. She really is good -- and considerably more handsome than the picture -- but she is guarded by her staff like Ft. Knox is guarded by pit bulls and I found this incredibly disappointing as I had so very much faith in her and thanks for what she had done.

Accountant