Some ratings provided by DrScore.
BAD BAD BAD show details BAD BAD BAD
Sep 30th, 2014

Everyone at the front desk is very unprofressional and they all have an attitude. I tried calling and was left on hold for TEN minutes. When I called back, another girl answered and she had a bad attitude. You get the feeling of being ignored when you step in there. Needs to replace all staff that make it such an unwelcoming visit!!

by Ronnie Mckethan on Jun 30th, 2014

very nice dr. has a good repore with me , very good repore with staff at surgery center, i like her a lot

Great Doc, Lousy Follow Up show details Great Doc, Lousy Follow Up
by Kent C on Jun 13th, 2014

Dr. Burk is excellent but never told me there was a chance of the lens she had installed following cataract surgery would dislodge. Living in Costa Rica and without a phone, I emailed, wrote andfaxed her office begging and pleading for advise and assistance noting that I did not have a phone. The only response I ever got was a email saying I needed to call. She really is good -- and considerably more handsome than the picture -- but she is guarded by her staff like Ft. Knox is guarded by pit bulls and I found this incredibly disappointing as I had so very much faith in her and thanks for what she had done.

Gluacoma Disease show details Gluacoma Disease
by Citysearch User on Apr 18th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

I was referred to Dr. Burk by my mother when my optomist suspected Gluacome. I very happy with the care I recieved at her practice, fortuna...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com