Ophthalmologist (eyes)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  BAD BAD BAD  |  show details
Sep 30th, 2014

Everyone at the front desk is very unprofressional and they all have an attitude. I tried calling and was left on hold for TEN minutes. When I called back, another girl answered and she had a bad attitude. You get the feeling of being ignored when you step in there. Needs to replace all staff that make it such an unwelcoming visit!!

|  show details
by Ronnie Mckethan on Jun 30th, 2014

very nice dr. has a good repore with me , very good repore with staff at surgery center, i like her a lot

|  Great Doc, Lousy Follow Up  |  show details
by Kent C on Jun 13th, 2014

Dr. Burk is excellent but never told me there was a chance of the lens she had installed following cataract surgery would dislodge. Living in Costa Rica and without a phone, I emailed, wrote andfaxed her office begging and pleading for advise and assistance noting that I did not have a phone. The only response I ever got was a email saying I needed to call. She really is good -- and considerably more handsome than the picture -- but she is guarded by her staff like Ft. Knox is guarded by pit bulls and I found this incredibly disappointing as I had so very much faith in her and thanks for what she had done.

|  Gluacoma Disease  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Apr 18th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

I was referred to Dr. Burk by my mother when my optomist suspected Gluacome. I very happy with the care I recieved at her practice, fortuna...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com