Dr. Lydia Aguilera MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Montebello, CA

3.2

September 7th, 2016
Looong Wait in Smelly Office
3rd time this year taking relative to appointments. The wait time is ridiculous & the waiting area smells like scum or unsanitized gym. Yuck! Worse part is being in exam room supporting patient & seeing Dr. Aguilera dose off.

May 20th, 2015
Gonna miss Dr Aguilera
She is great, delivered my son, daughter and my grandson. Her staff used to be great. Now they are a bunch of young girls with the worst attitude ever. I can't handle that. So looks like I'm giving up on a great Dr. Because of her terrible staff.

March 21st, 2015
Excellent doctor ..and staff is awesome!!! A++++++

September 24th, 2013
horrible doctor/person
My son died while she was " taking care" of me. She was insensitive. I used to wait for 4 hours to see her. I thought that was normal. My lawyer went to pick up my medical records and tg ey vanished!!! Gone. There were no records. What a horrible doctor. She knew she was at fault. Never ever go to her!!!

May 6th, 2013
Dr. Aguilera is very nice. I've known her for several yrs., she is always running late always making excuses & is always rushing. Waiting time is always more than hr. The most has been 3 hr wait.

July 3rd, 2012
pretty good
front office receptionist are not professional. Not courteous and do not apologize. on the other hand the back office nurse is beyond words, she is extremely friendly, caring and professional. Dr aguilera is exellent. I enjoyed her as my ob/gyn. she delivered my son via c-section and was very supportive and caring.

May 10th, 2012
Dr. Aguilera delivered all three of my sons, first one almost 25 years ago and the most recent just 1 year ago.She's always spent the necessary time with me to put my mind at ease for every visit I've had over the past 26 years.I'll admit, the wait time in the office is terrible, but she's a doctor who I trust, well worth the wait and drive for me!

January 5th, 2012
Too many patients
Wait time is more than 2 hours! The worst part is, after the 2 hours wait, she spent 8 minutes with me. She is difficult to understand. She speaks very soft and fast with an accent. The only bright side is that her staffs are courteous and prompt. Equipments are out-dated. The ultrasound picture I got was a joke.

May 12th, 2011
Dr. Aguilera is a good doctor when it comes to diagnosis and consistent testing. With her help I found that I had polycystic ovary syndrome and she was very good about giving me consistent check-ups and doing all she could to help me. However there are a few problems. I had trouble making an appointment with her and she does not accept walk-ins. The wait time is ridiculous for her though. I've scheduled appointments for 9:00 or 10:00 and the wait time is always 1 hr +. It's usually a forty-five to fifty minute wait in the waiting room, then another twenty or thirty minute wait in the examination room. You get all this waiting for a ten or fifteen minute conversation with her. I always feel when I go to her office that her mind is sometimes already out the door, or that she's in a hurry to get through and get to the next patient because she is so busy. There were a few times when I'd go to her office right on time at 9:00 and I sat in the waiting room till 11:00 or 11:30 before getting into the exam room. She is very careful about testing though which is good, and before I had surgery, she had me do three or four ultrasounds to check up on my condition.

March 4th, 2010
housewife
Dr. Aguilera schedule to many people at the same time. eg. 9:30 appt will be actually at 12:00 pm. leading less time with the patience to be examine.