Dr. Mark Gerber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Gerber?

Posted on July 6th, 2017

Greatest ever!

Posted on August 9th, 2016

Dr.Gerber saved my quality of life. I was in a car accident in the adjacent county with a brain bleed that led to two brain surgeries. He knew there was something wrong when after all the surgeries I was in bed in pain more than 5 days a week. He operated and found screws loose. He gave me back my quality of life. He is amazing and has great foot apparel 😂. He also didn't even cut my very long hair to do it. He is amazing surgeon that can make you become the person you thought you never could be again. He has saved my life.

Patient responsibility to verify insurance coverage....really, since when? - be forewarned!

Posted on May 17th, 2016

My son had been referred and scheduled for appointment weeks ago with this office to be established as a new patient with Dr. Gerber's practice. He ha ...

concerned parent

Posted on May 17th, 2016

My son had been referred and scheduled for appointment weeks ago with this office to be established as a new patient with Dr. Gerber's practice. They office phoned me to confirm,my son's appt. the day before. My son drove 2.5 hours from Bradenton to Naples only to be told that they do not accept his Aetna HMO insurance, and that he would be responsible up front to pay $500.00 to be seen by this doctor today. When I spoke to the staff they informed me that it was the patient's responsibility to verify insurance providers themselves, and that they were 'out of network', even though he was referred. No one took the time to verify this. They were rude and hung up the phone on me. I've since called and left message to have the office administrator (Lorena Ortiz) return the call, and she has never called back. I hope my son never needs this physician's services, I would not recommend this practice at all. They do not do their job, are incompetent and rude. Hopefully, he will never require surgery and will heal from his back injury. This practice is unprofessional, and leaves much to be desired. Steer clear!

Posted on December 30th, 2014

Honest and very professional.

I have seen over 100 doctors. This man is by far the rudest, incredibly shallow, and should not be practicing.

Posted on December 17th, 2014

This man only cares about money, in no way does he care about you.

Neck Surgery

Posted on February 16th, 2013

I went through some real challenges with my primary doctor's office and the treatment I received before my appt. with Dr. Gerber. Extreme pain and my thumb, fingers, arm and back were going numb and it wasn't taken seriously in my opinion. When I met Dr. Gerber, he was very kind, professional and confident in a positive way. He made time in his schedule to get me in immediately for surgery. He did a wonderful job. It's been about a month, and I am still recovering, but mostly after about 2 weeks, I felt a huge improvement. The scar is healing, and I feel pretty good for the most part. Muscles are tight and I am now going for some fascial massage which is great. Craniosacral Therapy next. But staying away from the scar. I'd highly recommend Dr. Gerber. I feel blessed to have had him as my surgeon.

He explained why surgery wouldn't help

Posted on October 15th, 2012

I saw several doctors in Lee and Collier county. They all looked at my films first and told me what type of surgery I needed. Dr Gerber listened, examined, and then reviewed the films with me. He was very nice about not saying anything bad about the other doctors, but very clearly explained to me and my husband why surgery was not necessary. And, to think the other Neurosurgeon in his building (different office) made me think I had an emergency need to have a brain tumor removed!!!

Nice Man

Posted on September 2nd, 2011

Nice man but don't think he is compentent enough for difficult cases.

Posted on October 5th, 2017