Neurological Surgeon, Surgeon, Neurologist
8380 Riverwalk Pk Blvd
Ste 320
Fort Myers, FL 33919
239-437-1121
Locations and availability (6)

|  show details
Feb 5th, 2014

THE worst experience a person could ever have, very arrogant, not a kind doctor at all, rushed when asking questions and not what anyone would expect from a doctor with his credentials would not send anyone to the practice ever, NASA MRI there facility as well was also a horrible experience, they try to get you to use only there facility for MRI procedures which are more expensive

|  Neck Surgery  |  show details
by Sharon Hartnett on Feb 16th, 2013

I went through some real challenges with my primary doctor's office and the treatment I received before my appt. with Dr. Gerber. Extreme pain and my thumb, fingers, arm and back were going numb and it wasn't taken seriously in my opinion. When I met Dr. Gerber, he was very kind, professional and confident in a positive way. He made time in his schedule to get me in immediately for surgery. He did a wonderful job. It's been about a month, and I am still recovering, but mostly after about 2 weeks, I felt a huge improvement. The scar is healing, and I feel pretty good for the most part. Muscles are tight and I am now going for some fascial massage which is great. Craniosacral Therapy next. But staying away from the scar. I'd highly recommend Dr. Gerber. I feel blessed to have had him as my surgeon.

|  He explained why surgery wouldn't help  |  show details
Oct 15th, 2012

I saw several doctors in Lee and Collier county. They all looked at my films first and told me what type of surgery I needed. Dr Gerber listened, examined, and then reviewed the films with me. He was very nice about not saying anything bad about the other doctors, but very clearly explained to me and my husband why surgery was not necessary. And, to think the other Neurosurgeon in his building (different office) made me think I had an emergency need to have a brain tumor removed!!!

|  An exceptional physician  |  show details
Dec 14th, 2011

By far the best Doctor I ever went to. He is professional and caring. He does great work and even though he can not cure my condition the two surgeries I have had were performed properly. I can't thank him enough.

|  Nice Man  |  show details
Sep 2nd, 2011

Nice man but don't think he is compentent enough for difficult cases.

|  A Godincidence  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2008

I was brought in and was in need of a neurosurgeon, he was in the hospitol and came... he literally saved my life..I remember nothing but my husband and children recall every moment.. he was there and all had great faith in him.. he cared and later, weeks later I was so grateful to God , friends that prayed , and for the gift of Dr. Gerbers knowlege and his hands and his heart..In His Quiet Joy, ms. maggie