Neurological Surgeon, Surgeon, Neurologist
Video profile

by Janet Phillips, Lake Placid on Dec 30th, 2014

Honest and very professional.

I have seen over 100 doctors. This man is by far the rudest, incredibly shallow, and should not be practicing. show details I have seen over 100 doctors. This man is by far the rudest, incredibly shallow, and should not be practicing.
Dec 17th, 2014

This man only cares about money, in no way does he care about you.

Feb 5th, 2014

THE worst experience a person could ever have, very arrogant, not a kind doctor at all, rushed when asking questions and not what anyone would expect from a doctor with his credentials would not send anyone to the practice ever, NASA MRI there facility as well was also a horrible experience, they try to get you to use only there facility for MRI procedures which are more expensive

Neck Surgery show details Neck Surgery
by Sharon Hartnett on Feb 16th, 2013

I went through some real challenges with my primary doctor's office and the treatment I received before my appt. with Dr. Gerber. Extreme pain and my thumb, fingers, arm and back were going numb and it wasn't taken seriously in my opinion. When I met Dr. Gerber, he was very kind, professional and confident in a positive way. He made time in his schedule to get me in immediately for surgery. He did a wonderful job. It's been about a month, and I am still recovering, but mostly after about 2 weeks, I felt a huge improvement. The scar is healing, and I feel pretty good for the most part. Muscles are tight and I am now going for some fascial massage which is great. Craniosacral Therapy next. But staying away from the scar. I'd highly recommend Dr. Gerber. I feel blessed to have had him as my surgeon.

He explained why surgery wouldn't help show details He explained why surgery wouldn't help
Oct 15th, 2012

I saw several doctors in Lee and Collier county. They all looked at my films first and told me what type of surgery I needed. Dr Gerber listened, examined, and then reviewed the films with me. He was very nice about not saying anything bad about the other doctors, but very clearly explained to me and my husband why surgery was not necessary. And, to think the other Neurosurgeon in his building (different office) made me think I had an emergency need to have a brain tumor removed!!!

Nice Man show details Nice Man
Sep 2nd, 2011

Nice man but don't think he is compentent enough for difficult cases.