Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

He is the best show details He is the best
by SD on Aug 3rd, 2016

Dr Dwight is my doctor since 1998. He helped me with the birth of my son, together with Dr. Bates, who is excellent obgyn also.

Sep 14th, 2015

He has then my doctor for 18 years. He has helped me through my pregnancy, and has helped me maintain my health In a way that I feel like the time he spends with me, I am his only patient. I can trust him 100%

Kind and extremely professional Doctor show details Kind and extremely professional Doctor
by Lizbeth on May 28th, 2015

Dr. Dwight is a kind, compassionate and professional doctor. When I was pregnant and seeking an OB/gyn I didn't initially want a male doctor but after meeting with him I realized the qualities I was looking for were not gender based. We had an appt. to meet with another OB/gyn the next day and looked at each after meeting with him and said "We're not going to love anyone more than Dr. Dwight. So we cancelled it and never looked back.

Fabulous OBGYN show details Fabulous OBGYN
Feb 27th, 2015

Front desk staff not so great, but he is truly fantastic. You won't find a better, more compassionate, experienced, patient doctor. And patience is so key when you're in labor, ladies!!!

by Lesley Bentivegna on Jan 6th, 2015

Dr. Dwight is THE BEST! I was actually sad when I was no longer pregnant and did not have need to see him more than once a year!

LOVE HIM! show details LOVE HIM!
by Patti Renick on Nov 8th, 2013

Dr Dwight has the BEST bedside manner, he is a wonderful resource and a great doctor. I was referred to him by a friend who feels the same way. I found him after I had my babies and for that I am sad because I would have loved to have him deliver my children. He is never rushed, he spends time talking to me, commenting on things I said a year ago, he must take notes because he always remembers the details of my personal life. It is so thoughtful that he asks follow up questions from my last visit. He has a gentle, lovely energy and he is positive and upbeat. Literally the best doctor I have ever had.

BEST DOCTOR show details BEST DOCTOR
by Sylvia K on Aug 2nd, 2013

I never thought that I would meet a Doctor that fully understands the Patient's needs and spends time explaining until you feel comfortable. You can be assured that Dr. Dwight will make the Best choices. I have 3 children all delivered by Dr. Dwight. He delivered my 3 BEAUTIFUL, HEALTHY Children by C-Section. Dr. Dwight did EXCELLENT JOB!!! I know that most people dread going to see OBGYN. Trust me, you won't feel like that anymore with Dr. Dwight. Very Friendly and Courteous to you needs and fears.

The BEST OB!!! show details The BEST OB!!!
by JS on Nov 4th, 2012

I did my research and interviewed MANY doctors and finally found Dr Dwight through a friend referral. My husband and I couldn't be happier! He spends as much time as we need, never making us feel like we are asking dumb questions or taking too much time. He always makes us feel at ease and safe. We completely trust Dr Dwight and are thrilled he's our OB as this is our first child and we have a lot of weird AND normal questions. He also called me within 30 minutes (non-emergency) after I called with a silly question and again, he was happy to answer my questions. He's A

Great OB/Gyn show details Great OB/Gyn
Jul 9th, 2012

I generally look for a female Ob/Gyn but went to Dr. Dwight because of his high ratings. They are well deserved, his bedside manner is excellent, and he follows up with his patients which seems to be rare these days.

by Margarita S. on Apr 23rd, 2011

When I first started seeing Dr. Dwight I was a few weeks pregnant with my first child. He was so professional, caring, dedicated, friendly, etc... (the list goes on) that we ended up naming our son Marco after him. Then our second one came, and he was right there, all along whenever and whatever needs, questions, concerns, we would have, we could always count on him. Now my kids are 8 and 6 years old, and I still look forward to my annual visit with Dr. Dwight. I have even approached him with questions and/or concerns that are unrelated to his field, but still he will take the time and always give me a great referral. Needless to say, both , my husband and I think very highly of him and would recommend him with our eyes closed.

The Best show details The Best
Apr 3rd, 2011

One of the kindest Dr.'s ever. Completely professional. I can't wait till he delivers my baby

Amazing show details Amazing
Dec 30th, 2010

Dr. Dwight just delivered our baby about two weeks ago. I came to him at 34 weeks because I was wanting to attempt a V-BAC. My other doctor was not supportive and he was just the opposite. He was honest, supportive, encouraging and realistic. In the end, I was able to successfully deliver our baby vaginally and it is because of his calm, comforting demeanor. He is fantastic and I could not say enough positive things about him and his practice. Highly recommended!!!!

Best Dr in LA show details Best Dr in LA
Dec 21st, 2010

Dr. Dwight is the Best Dr. I've known. I changed Ob's when I was 7 months pregnant. Dr Dwight Supported my wishes of having a natural birth after a Csection.. Ican't say all the great things he did for me and I can't thank him enough for supporting me.. I feel like I love this Dr. besides a great Dr he is amazing person.. I'm lucky I found him just in time before I had another unnecesarean

Best doctor show details Best doctor
Sep 1st, 2010

Dr. Dwight returns calls promptly and many times personally. He shows that he cares about his patients and ensures that patients are comfortable. Also, he invests in his office and has high-tech equiptment. His team of nurses and staff are always courteous and take the time to get to know you. I interviewed 5 doctors before selecting Dr. Dwight and his team. They were, by far, the most professional and caring team.

Excellent Doc show details Excellent Doc
by Deborah on Aug 20th, 2010

Hands Up... Dr. Dwight is the best OB/GYN in the City of Angels! He's intelligent (and treats you like you are too), he's kind, caring, compassionate, understanding, thorough and takes as much time with you as is needed (no rush-rush-rush)... He's the BEST!

Aug 13th, 2010

Dr. Dwight is an exceptional doctor. The minute he walks through the door of the examination room, he makes you feel like you are the only patient on his calender that day. He is patient, warm, thorough and very communicative. The kind of care her provides is how all doctors should be, but so few are.

Best Doctor in Town!! show details Best Doctor in Town!!
Jul 8th, 2010

So caring, so dedicated, so smart, so thorough. It took me so long to find him, so glad I did. Had all my children with him. (Great staff too.)

Hands Down the Best Doctor in Los Angeles show details Hands Down the Best Doctor in Los Angeles
by Sophie's Mom on Apr 4th, 2010

Dr. Dwight was recommended to us by our dear friend. From the first visit, we felt he cares about his patients and his work. We felt assured and advised through the entire pregnancy. Our girl was smoothly delivered by Dr. Dwight in 2003. I wish all the doctors were like Dr. Dwight. We can't imagine going to any other OBGYN after Dr. Dwight. He is the best!!!

Brilliant and caring OB show details Brilliant and caring OB
by Anna - Culver City on Feb 23rd, 2010

I first got referred to Dr. Dwight in 2002 with my #2 pregnancy resulting in healthy 9-lbs baby in 2003. It was the most peaceful and enjoyable experience of my medical history because this doctor was very attentive to any changes in my condition and was very gentle & positive while communicating his conclusions to my husband and I. Dr. Dwight is very thorough in diagnosing any issues. I opted to be in his care again with my #3 child in 2005 and had a fantastic, quick delivery in 2006. Now I am expecting my #4 in May under his care. Not only does this doctor know his patients' cases like the back of his hand, but he is also precise in recognizing new issues and does not just go by the book. He lets you know all your options and gets back to you promptly. While in labor, he makes you feel at ease, as if you just had a routine workout with your personal trainer. What a gift! I strongly recommend Dr. Dwight to any expectant mom.

love him show details love him
by Luba on Apr 9th, 2009

He delivered my baby. It looked like magic, "here is your banny" I mean baby. Very professional service.

Jan 28th, 2009

Dr. Dwight is the best.

Can't imagine having a baby with any other doctor! show details Can't imagine having a baby with any other doctor!
by Becky on Jul 12th, 2008

Dr. Dwight is incredible. He is so caring and attentive. He returns phone calls almost immediately and always puts all your concerns to rest. His office hours are wonderful, I always got early morning appointments and wasn't even late for work! The staff is all great and you feel at home with them. I can't say enough good things, he is the best!

Jul 9th, 2008

Dr. Dwight instills confidence. He is warm, caring and present. I never feel rushed or that I have asked too many questions. I am so thankful to have found him.

FANTASTIC doctor! show details FANTASTIC doctor!
Jun 19th, 2008

Dr. Dwight is a fantastic physician! Clinically, he is excellent. And his bedside manner is superb-- he listens, and always has enough time (and I'm a Type A patient who always comes in with long lists). His staff is also very attentive and friendly.