Dr. Mark Dwight MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

August 3rd, 2016
He is the best
Dr Dwight is my doctor since 1998. He helped me with the birth of my son, together with Dr. Bates, who is excellent obgyn also.

September 14th, 2015
He has then my doctor for 18 years. He has helped me through my pregnancy, and has helped me maintain my health In a way that I feel like the time he spends with me, I am his only patient. I can trust him 100%

May 28th, 2015
Kind and extremely professional Doctor
Dr. Dwight is a kind, compassionate and professional doctor. When I was pregnant and seeking an OB/gyn I didn't initially want a male doctor but after meeting with him I realized the qualities I was looking for were not gender based. We had an appt. to meet with another OB/gyn the next day and looked at each after meeting with him and said "We're not going to love anyone more than Dr. Dwight. So we cancelled it and never looked back.

February 27th, 2015
Fabulous OBGYN
Front desk staff not so great, but he is truly fantastic. You won't find a better, more compassionate, experienced, patient doctor. And patience is so key when you're in labor, ladies!!!

January 6th, 2015
Dr. Dwight is THE BEST! I was actually sad when I was no longer pregnant and did not have need to see him more than once a year!

November 8th, 2013
LOVE HIM!
Dr Dwight has the BEST bedside manner, he is a wonderful resource and a great doctor. I was referred to him by a friend who feels the same way. I found him after I had my babies and for that I am sad because I would have loved to have him deliver my children. He is never rushed, he spends time talking to me, commenting on things I said a year ago, he must take notes because he always remembers the details of my personal life. It is so thoughtful that he asks follow up questions from my last visit. He has a gentle, lovely energy and he is positive and upbeat. Literally the best doctor I have ever had.

August 2nd, 2013
BEST DOCTOR
I never thought that I would meet a Doctor that fully understands the Patient's needs and spends time explaining until you feel comfortable. You can be assured that Dr. Dwight will make the Best choices. I have 3 children all delivered by Dr. Dwight. He delivered my 3 BEAUTIFUL, HEALTHY Children by C-Section. Dr. Dwight did EXCELLENT JOB!!! I know that most people dread going to see OBGYN. Trust me, you won't feel like that anymore with Dr. Dwight. Very Friendly and Courteous to you needs and fears.

November 4th, 2012
The BEST OB!!!
I did my research and interviewed MANY doctors and finally found Dr Dwight through a friend referral. My husband and I couldn't be happier! He spends as much time as we need, never making us feel like we are asking dumb questions or taking too much time. He always makes us feel at ease and safe. We completely trust Dr Dwight and are thrilled he's our OB as this is our first child and we have a lot of weird AND normal questions. He also called me within 30 minutes (non-emergency) after I called with a silly question and again, he was happy to answer my questions. He's A++++++

July 9th, 2012
Great OB/Gyn
I generally look for a female Ob/Gyn but went to Dr. Dwight because of his high ratings. They are well deserved, his bedside manner is excellent, and he follows up with his patients which seems to be rare these days.

April 23rd, 2011
When I first started seeing Dr. Dwight I was a few weeks pregnant with my first child. He was so professional, caring, dedicated, friendly, etc... (the list goes on) that we ended up naming our son Marco after him. Then our second one came, and he was right there, all along whenever and whatever needs, questions, concerns, we would have, we could always count on him. Now my kids are 8 and 6 years old, and I still look forward to my annual visit with Dr. Dwight. I have even approached him with questions and/or concerns that are unrelated to his field, but still he will take the time and always give me a great referral. Needless to say, both , my husband and I think very highly of him and would recommend him with our eyes closed.

April 3rd, 2011
The Best
One of the kindest Dr.'s ever. Completely professional. I can't wait till he delivers my baby

December 30th, 2010
Amazing
Dr. Dwight just delivered our baby about two weeks ago. I came to him at 34 weeks because I was wanting to attempt a V-BAC. My other doctor was not supportive and he was just the opposite. He was honest, supportive, encouraging and realistic. In the end, I was able to successfully deliver our baby vaginally and it is because of his calm, comforting demeanor. He is fantastic and I could not say enough positive things about him and his practice. Highly recommended!!!!