A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Reinke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Reinke, Ophthalmology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reinke
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Reinke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Reinke, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reinke graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Reinke has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Hellmuth Reinke MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Martin H. Reinke practice?
- Dr. Martin Reinke has 5 office locations.
Dr. Martin Reinke practices Ophthalmology near Southlake, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX and Bedford, TX.
See Southlake Ophthalmologists.