A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Reinke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Reinke, Ophthalmology is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Reinke, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reinke graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Reinke has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Hellmuth Reinke MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Martin H. Reinke practice?
- Dr. Martin Reinke has 5 office locations.
Dr. Martin Reinke practices Ophthalmology near Southlake, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX and Bedford, TX.
See Southlake Ophthalmologists.