A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Syrquin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurice Syrquin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Syrquin
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Syrquin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maurice Syrquin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Syrquin graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Syrquin has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurice G Syrquin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Maurice G. Syrquin practice?
- Dr. Maurice Syrquin has 7 office locations.
Dr. Maurice Syrquin practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX and Arlington, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.