A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Syrquin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurice Syrquin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Syrquin
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Syrquin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maurice Syrquin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Syrquin graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Syrquin has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurice G Syrquin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Maurice G. Syrquin practice?
- Dr. Maurice Syrquin has 1 office location.
Dr. Maurice Syrquin practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.