A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mayli Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mayli Davis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mayli Davis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Davis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Davis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mayli L. Davis practice?
Dr. Mayli Davis practices Ophthalmology near Colleyville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Colleyville Ophthalmologists.