A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mayli Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mayli Davis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mayli Davis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Davis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mayli L Davis MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mayli L. Davis practice?
- Dr. Mayli Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Mayli Davis practices Ophthalmology near Colleyville, TX.
See Colleyville Ophthalmologists.