A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mayli Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mayli Davis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mayli Davis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Davis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mayli L Davis MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mayli L. Davis practice?
- Dr. Mayli Davis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mayli Davis practices Ophthalmology near Colleyville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Colleyville Ophthalmologists.