A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meera Khedkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meera Khedkar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khedkar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khedkar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meera Khedkar, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khedkar graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Khedkar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meera Khedkar MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Meera Khedkar practice?
- Dr. Meera Khedkar has 1 office location.
Dr. Meera Khedkar practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Cranford, NJ.
See Cranford Allergists and Cranford Internists.