A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehdi Hemmat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehdi Hemmat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mehdi Hemmat, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Hemmat graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hemmat has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehdi Hemmat MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mehdi Hemmat practice?
- Dr. Mehdi Hemmat has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mehdi Hemmat practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Pedro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See San Pedro Obstetricians & Gynecologists.