A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Santos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melanie Santos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melanie Santos, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Santos graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Santos has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- American Urogynecologic Society Member
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melanie Rena Santos MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Melanie R. Santos practice?
- Dr. Melanie Santos has 1 office location.
Dr. Melanie Santos practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.