A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mia Sanders Madati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mia Sanders Madati is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mia Sanders Madati, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanders Madati graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Sanders Madati has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mia Je Naee Sanders Madati MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mia J. Sanders Madati practice?
- Dr. Mia Sanders Madati has 1 office location.
Dr. Mia Sanders Madati practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.