A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Murphy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Murphy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- VCU Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edward Murphy MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Michael Murphy has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Murphy practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Midlothian, VA.
See Midlothian Internists and Midlothian Pediatricians.