Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Murphy
Dr. Michael Murphy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Midlothian, VA, with another office in Midlothian, VA. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Murphy is affiliated with St Francis Medical Center, Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical and Memorial Regional. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Murphy has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Michael Murphy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Midlothian, VA.
Dr. Robert Sisson III
Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Midlothian, VA 0 mi29
Dr. Olabisi Jagun
Emergency Medicine, Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Midlothian, VA 0 mi38
Dr. Christine Cimo Hemphill
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Internal Medicine
Midlothian, VA 0 mi8