A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hunt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hunt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hunt, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunt graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hunt has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Griffin Hunt MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Hunt practice?
- Dr. Michael Hunt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Hunt practices Ophthalmology near Southlake, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Southlake Ophthalmologists.