A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hunt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hunt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hunt
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hunt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hunt, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunt graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hunt has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Griffin Hunt MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Hunt practice?
- Dr. Michael Hunt has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Hunt practices Ophthalmology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Ophthalmologists.