A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hunt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hunt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hunt, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunt graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hunt has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hunt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Hunt practice?
Dr. Michael Hunt practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Southlake, TX.
See Arlington Ophthalmologists.