A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Friedman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Friedman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Friedman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lange Friedman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Michael Friedman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Friedman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Obstetricians & Gynecologists.