Learn more about Dr. Michael Lusk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lusk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lusk
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lusk Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lusk, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Lusk graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Lusk has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Florida Hospital-Naples
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Lusk MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Lusk practice?
- Dr. Michael Lusk has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Lusk practices Neurological Surgery near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL.
See Naples Surgeons.