A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehrdad Mazaheri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehrdad Mazaheri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mehrdad Mazaheri, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazaheri graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Mazaheri has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehrdad Mazaheri MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mehrdad Mazaheri practice?
- Dr. Mehrdad Mazaheri has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mehrdad Mazaheri practices Ophthalmology near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Richardson Ophthalmologists.