Learn more about Dr. Mehrdad Mazaheri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehrdad Mazaheri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mazaheri
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Mazaheri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mehrdad Mazaheri, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazaheri graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Mazaheri has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehrdad Mazaheri MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mehrdad Mazaheri practice?
- Dr. Mehrdad Mazaheri has 7 office locations.
Dr. Mehrdad Mazaheri practices Ophthalmology near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Richardson Ophthalmologists.