A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mong
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mong, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mong graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Mong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- TX Health Harris Methodist Hospital Hurst-Euless-Be
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony Mong MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Mong practice?
- Dr. Michael Mong has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Mong practices Ophthalmology near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Ophthalmologists.