A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mong, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mong graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Mong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- TX Health Harris Methodist Hospital Hurst-Euless-Be
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony Mong MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Mong practice?
- Dr. Michael Mong has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Mong practices Ophthalmology near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Ophthalmologists.