A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ming-yi Yen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ming-yi Yen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ming-yi Yen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Yen graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Yen has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 94 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 5 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ming-yi Y. Yen practice?
Dr. Ming-yi Yen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Paramount, CA.
See Los Alamitos Obstetricians & Gynecologists.