A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ming-yi Yen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ming-yi Yen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ming-yi Yen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Yen graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Yen has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ming-yi Y Yen MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ming-yi Y. Yen practice?
- Dr. Ming-yi Yen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ming-yi Yen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Paramount, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Alamitos, CA.
See Paramount Obstetricians & Gynecologists.