A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mojan Gabbay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mojan Gabbay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mojan Gabbay, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabbay graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gabbay has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mojan Gabbay MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mojan Gabbay practice?
- Dr. Mojan Gabbay has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mojan Gabbay practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mission Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, CA and Long Beach, CA.
See Mission Hills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.