A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nachum Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nachum Levin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nachum Levin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty
- Knee Disorders
- Partial Knee Resurfacing
- Total Joint Replacement
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from New York University.
Dr. Levin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nachum Levin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nachum Levin practice?
- Dr. Nachum Levin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nachum Levin practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Orthopedic Surgeons and Brooklyn Surgeons.