A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadeem Haq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadeem Haq is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haq
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Haq Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadeem Haq, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Haq graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Haq has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Regional Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadeem Ehsan Haq MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Nadeem E. Haq practice?
- Dr. Nadeem Haq has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nadeem Haq practices Ophthalmology near Denton, TX.
See Denton Ophthalmologists.