A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadeem Haq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadeem Haq is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadeem Haq, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Haq graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Haq has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Regional Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadeem Ehsan Haq MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Nadeem E. Haq practice?
- Dr. Nadeem Haq has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nadeem Haq practices Ophthalmology near Denton, TX.
See Denton Ophthalmologists.