Dr. Nadeem Haq Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nadeem Haq?

July 14th, 2017

Office staff is cold, and not knowledgeable. Haq is cold, and gave me wrong information 7 years ago that attributed to my increasing vision loss. I would not recommend this guy or his staff to anyone.

June 5th, 2016

Unfortunate Experience.

Dr. Haq was super and did a wonderful job with my surgery. However, his office staff was not very accommodating to my needs and not at all friendly. In fact, the surgery coordinator constantly ignored my requests, while possessing her own agenda. Dealing with the staff was a very unfortunate experience, but Dr. Haq is worth the visit.

January 21st, 2015

I thought the male employee who started the visit could have been a little more friendly,c explain things a little better, and frankly look a little nicer.

January 14th, 2015

Dr. Haq is excellent. You will not find his equal in the Denton area.

October 23rd, 2013

The staff is very friendly and takes away any fears or worries you may have. Then when Dr Hag walks in the room you know you have made the right choice. I have had cataract removal ( at only 50 years old) and I have a degenerative eye disease and I'm so thankful for Dr Hag and his staff for being the ones who will help me thru this.

July 22nd, 2013

Wonderful Doctor

I have seen Dr Haq several times for myself, my mother and mother-in-law. He performed cataract surgery on my mom. She could not have done better. I would recommend him without reservation!

April 5th, 2013

Very pleased

This doctor did my cataract surgery and was very patient with me. My vision has been so much better and I will use him again when my other eye needs cataract surgery. I would definitely recommend him.

March 21st, 2013

Cannot recommend this doctor

Took my 80 yr old mother to see this guy. His staff is courteous, but the doctor treated my mother VERY coldly. He did do an exam on her, but claimed he could not find any reason for her eye pain and told me it was probably all in her head. Took her a few days later to another eye doctor in Dallas who was recommended when her top eyelid/eye began to swell and turn red. The second doctor found that she had some foreign material caught above her eyeball between the eye socket and upper lid that he had to remove.

September 28th, 2017