Ophthalmologists
3537 S Interstate 35 E
Ste 308
Denton, TX 76210
940-323-2020
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  show details
Oct 23rd, 2013

The staff is very friendly and takes away any fears or worries you may have. Then when Dr Hag walks in the room you know you have made the right choice. I have had cataract removal ( at only 50 years old) and I have a degenerative eye disease and I'm so thankful for Dr Hag and his staff for being the ones who will help me thru this.

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
by Glenda conley on Jul 21st, 2013

I have seen Dr Haq several times for myself, my mother and mother-in-law. He performed cataract surgery on my mom. She could not have done better. I would recommend him without reservation!

|  Very pleased  |  show details
Apr 5th, 2013

This doctor did my cataract surgery and was very patient with me. My vision has been so much better and I will use him again when my other eye needs cataract surgery. I would definitely recommend him.

|  Cannot recommend this doctor  |  show details
Mar 21st, 2013

Took my 80 yr old mother to see this guy. His staff is courteous, but the doctor treated my mother VERY coldly. He did do an exam on her, but claimed he could not find any reason for her eye pain and told me it was probably all in her head. Took her a few days later to another eye doctor in Dallas who was recommended when her top eyelid/eye began to swell and turn red. The second doctor found that she had some foreign material caught above her eyeball between the eye socket and upper lid that he had to remove.

|  show details
Jul 5th, 2012

Definetely not comfortable treating women.