Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Noel Testa
Dr. Noel Testa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Testa is affiliated with Bellevue Hospital Center, Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine and NYU Langone Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Noel Testa has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Noel Testa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Jacques Hacquebord
Orthopedic Surgery, Residency
New York, NY 0 mi8
Dr. Alejandro Leali
Orthopedic Surgery, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
New York, NY 0 mi12
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
New York, NY 0 mi28