A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noel Testa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noel Testa is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Testa
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Testa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noel Testa, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Testa graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Testa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noel Noel Testa MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Noel N. Testa practice?
- Dr. Noel Testa has 1 office location.
Dr. Noel Testa practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.