A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norbert Voelkel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Diseases
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Voelkel graduated from Universitaet Hamburg. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Voelkel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- Medical College of Virginia
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norbert Voelkel MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Norbert Voelkel practice?
- Dr. Norbert Voelkel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Norbert Voelkel practices Pulmonary Disease near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Pulmonologists.