A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norbert Voelkel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Diseases
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Voelkel graduated from Universitaet Hamburg. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Voelkel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- VCU Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Voelkel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Norbert Voelkel practice?
Dr. Norbert Voelkel practices Pulmonary Disease near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO and Aurora, CO.
See Richmond Pulmonologists.