A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Coleburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Coleburn, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Oncology / Cancer General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Coleburn graduated from Cornell University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Coleburn has 16 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Coleburn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 9 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Norman H. Coleburn practice?
Dr. Norman Coleburn practices Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fresh Meadows, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See New York Urologists.