A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Coleburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Coleburn, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coleburn graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Coleburn has 16 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Hope Coleburn MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Norman H. Coleburn practice?
- Dr. Norman Coleburn has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Coleburn practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.