A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Fastman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Fastman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fastman graduated from Universiteit Leiden.
Dr. Fastman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fastman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Norman S. Fastman practice?
Dr. Norman Fastman practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Internal Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Pediatricians, Staten Island Pediatric Specialists, Staten Island Allergists, and Staten Island Internists.