A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Fastman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Fastman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fastman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fastman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Fastman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fastman graduated from Universiteit Leiden. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fastman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman S Fastman MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Norman S. Fastman practice?
- Dr. Norman Fastman has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Fastman practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Allergists, Staten Island Pediatricians, and Staten Island Pediatric Specialists.