A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Fastman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Fastman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fastman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Fastman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fastman graduated from Universiteit Leiden.
Dr. Fastman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman S Fastman MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Norman S. Fastman practice?
- Dr. Norman Fastman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Norman Fastman practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Allergists and Staten Island Pediatricians.