A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Fastman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Fastman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Fastman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fastman graduated from Universiteit Leiden.
Dr. Fastman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Spencer Fastman MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Norman S. Fastman practice?
- Dr. Norman Fastman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Norman Fastman practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Allergists, Staten Island Pediatricians, and Staten Island Pediatric Specialists.