A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Slusher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Slusher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slusher
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Slusher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Slusher, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Slusher graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Slusher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Key Whitman Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Slusher MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Norman Slusher practice?
- Dr. Norman Slusher has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Slusher practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.