A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Slusher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Slusher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slusher
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Slusher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Slusher, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Slusher graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Slusher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Key Whitman Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Slusher MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Norman Slusher practice?
- Dr. Norman Slusher has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Slusher practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.