A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olive Chung James:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olive Chung James is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olive Chung James, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung James graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur.
Dr. Chung James has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Columbia Deering Hospital
- Deering Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olive Violet Chung James MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Olive V. Chung James practice?
- Dr. Olive Chung James has 3 office locations.
Dr. Olive Chung James practices Family Medicine near Palmetto Bay, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.