A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olive Chung James:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olive Chung James is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chung James
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Chung James Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olive Chung James, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung James graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Chung James has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Columbia Deering Hospital
- Deering Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olive Violet Chung James MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Olive V. Chung James practice?
- Dr. Olive Chung James has 1 office location.
- Dr. Olive Chung James practices Family Medicine near Palmetto Bay, FL.