A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omid Hakimian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omid Hakimian, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hakimian graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Hakimian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omid Hakimian MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Omid Hakimian practice?
- Dr. Omid Hakimian has 4 office locations.
Dr. Omid Hakimian practices Urology near Middle Village, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Middle Village Urologists.