A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omid Khorram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omid Khorram is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khorram
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Khorram Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omid Khorram, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Khorram graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Khorram has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omid Alexander Khorram MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Omid A. Khorram practice?
- Dr. Omid Khorram has 2 office locations.
Dr. Omid Khorram practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Torrance Endocrinologists.