A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Orville McLenan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Orville McLenan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Orville McLenan, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
Education & Awards
Dr. McLenan graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McLenan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orville Wayne McLenan FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Orville W. McLenan practice?
- Dr. Orville McLenan has 1 office location.
Dr. Orville McLenan practices Urology near Freeport, NY.
See Freeport Urologists.