Learn more about Dr. Patrick Baggot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Baggot, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Medical Geneticist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Baggot, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Baggot graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baggot has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baggot accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Baggot practice?
Dr. Patrick Baggot practices Medical Genetics and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Covina, CA and Commerce, CA.
See Los Angeles Geneticists and Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.