A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Baggot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Baggot, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Medical Geneticist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Baggot, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Baggot graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baggot has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick James Baggot MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Medical Genetics and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Baggot practice?
- Dr. Patrick Baggot has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Baggot practices Medical Genetics and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Covina, CA and Commerce, CA.
See Los Angeles Geneticists and Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.