A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Nolan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Nolan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nolan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nolan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Nolan, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nolan graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Nolan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia M Nolan MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Patricia M. Nolan practice?
- Dr. Patricia Nolan has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Nolan practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Ronkonkoma, NY.
See Ronkonkoma Allergists and Ronkonkoma Pediatricians.