A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Ambrosio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Ambrosio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ambrosio
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Ambrosio, DO is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ambrosio graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ambrosio has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick M. Ambrosio DO is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick M. Ambrosio practice?
- Dr. Patrick Ambrosio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Ambrosio practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Old Bridge, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Iselin, NJ.
See Old Bridge Allergists and Old Bridge Pediatric Specialists.