A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Preston Blomquist, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Cataract, Eye Diseases, and Eye Injuries.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Blomquist graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Blomquist has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Children`s Medical Center of Dallas
- Zale Lipshy University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blomquist accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Preston Blomquist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Preston H. Blomquist practice?
Dr. Preston Blomquist practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Dallas, Tx.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.