A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Anand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajiv Anand is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajiv Anand, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eye Cancer
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Anand graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Anand has 13 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajiv Anand MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rajiv Anand practice?
- Dr. Rajiv Anand has 10 office locations.
Dr. Rajiv Anand practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Sherman, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.