- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajiv Anand is Poor. Dr. Anand has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajiv Anand, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Eye Cancer, Retina Surgery, and Retinal Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Anand graduated from University of Dehli-New Dehli.More Education & Awards
Dr. Anand has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- St Paul University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anand accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Anand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rajiv Anand practice?
Dr. Rajiv Anand practices Ophthalmology near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Grand Prairie, TX.
See Denton Ophthalmologists.