A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Anand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajiv Anand is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anand
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Anand Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajiv Anand, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eye Cancer
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Anand graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Anand has 13 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajiv Anand MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rajiv Anand practice?
- Dr. Rajiv Anand has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajiv Anand practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.