Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Rugwani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajiv Rugwani, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajiv Rugwani, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Rugwani graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rugwani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Medical Center At Waxahachie
- Baylor Medical Center Ellis County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rugwani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rajiv M. Rugwani practice?
Dr. Rajiv Rugwani practices Ophthalmology near Waxahachie, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Irving, TX.
See Waxahachie Ophthalmologists.