Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Rugwani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajiv Rugwani, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajiv Rugwani, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Rugwani graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rugwani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Medical Center At Waxahachie
- Baylor Medical Center Ellis County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajiv Madan Rugwani MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rajiv M. Rugwani practice?
- Dr. Rajiv Rugwani has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajiv Rugwani practices Ophthalmology near Waxahachie, TX.
See Waxahachie Ophthalmologists.