A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajiv Rugwani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajiv Rugwani, Ophthalmologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rugwani
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Rugwani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajiv Rugwani, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Rugwani graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rugwani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Medical Center At Waxahachie
- Baylor Medical Center Ellis County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajiv Madan Rugwani MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rajiv M. Rugwani practice?
- Dr. Rajiv Rugwani has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajiv Rugwani practices Ophthalmology near Waxahachie, TX.
See Waxahachie Ophthalmologists.