A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Mayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Mayer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Mayer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayer graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Mayer has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Mayer MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph Mayer practice?
- Dr. Ralph Mayer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Mayer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Park, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.