A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Mayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Mayer is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Mayer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayer graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Mayer has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mayer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 21 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ralph Mayer practice?
Dr. Ralph Mayer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Huntington Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Huntington Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists.