A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raquel Empedrad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raquel Empedrad, Allergist & Immunologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Empedrad
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Empedrad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raquel Empedrad, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Contact Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Empedrad graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Empedrad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raquel B Empedrad MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raquel B. Empedrad practice?
- Dr. Raquel Empedrad has 1 office location.
Dr. Raquel Empedrad practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Allergists and Philadelphia Internists.