Learn more about Dr. Raquel Empedrad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raquel Empedrad, Allergist & Immunologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Empedrad
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Empedrad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raquel Empedrad, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Contact Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Empedrad graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Empedrad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raquel B Empedrad MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raquel B. Empedrad practice?
- Dr. Raquel Empedrad has 9 office locations.
Dr. Raquel Empedrad practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA and Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Philadelphia Allergists and Philadelphia Internists.