A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rhonda Smalls:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rhonda Smalls is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rhonda Smalls, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Smalls graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Smalls has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
- Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rhonda Jane Smalls MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rhonda J. Smalls practice?
- Dr. Rhonda Smalls has 1 office location.
Dr. Rhonda Smalls practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.