A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rhonda Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rhonda Walsh, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Walsh has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Monmouth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Walsh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rhonda M. Walsh practice?
Dr. Rhonda Walsh practices Urology near West Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Morristown, NJ.
See West Orange Urologists.