A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Boos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Boos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Boos, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Boos graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Boos has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard John Boos MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Boos practice?
- Dr. Richard Boos has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Boos practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Redondo Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and Long Beach, CA.
See Redondo Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.