A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Overmeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Overmeyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Overmeyer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Overmeyer graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Overmeyer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital
- Memorial Regional
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lee Overmeyer MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Overmeyer practice?
- Dr. Richard Overmeyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Overmeyer practices Internal Medicine near Mechanicsville, VA.
See Mechanicsville Internists.