A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Peebles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Peebles is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Peebles graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Peebles has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Charles Peebles MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Peebles practice?
- Dr. Richard Peebles has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Peebles practices Internal Medicine near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Internists.