Learn more about Dr. Robert Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Smith, Ophthalmologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Smith, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Smith has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Childrens Healthcare at Egleston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Eugene Smith MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Smith practice?
- Dr. Robert Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Smith practices Ophthalmology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Ophthalmologists.