A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Smith, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Smith, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Smith has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Childrens Healthcare at Egleston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Eugene Smith MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Smith practice?
- Dr. Robert Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Smith practices Ophthalmology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Ophthalmologists.