A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Everakes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Everakes is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Everakes, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Everakes graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Everakes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Everakes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Everakes practice?
Dr. Robert Everakes practices Ophthalmology near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Ophthalmologists.