A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Everakes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Everakes is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Everakes
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Everakes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Everakes, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Everakes graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Everakes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Everakes MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Everakes practice?
- Dr. Robert Everakes has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Everakes practices Ophthalmology near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Ophthalmologists.