A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gross, Pediatric Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gross, MD, MBA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
- medical and surgical eye care for children
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gross has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert David Gross MD and MBA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Gross practice?
- Dr. Robert Gross has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Gross practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists and Dallas Pediatric Specialists.