Learn more about Dr. Robert Whitaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Whitaker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whitaker
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Whitaker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Whitaker, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitaker graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Whitaker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Roy Whitaker MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Whitaker practice?
- Dr. Robert Whitaker has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Whitaker practices Ophthalmology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Ophthalmologists.