- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Whitaker is Excellent. Dr. Whitaker has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Whitaker, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitaker graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Whitaker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center - Irving
- Baylor University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Whitaker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Whitaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Whitaker practice?
Dr. Robert Whitaker practices Ophthalmology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Whitaker, Dr. Bobby Whitaker, Dr. Rob Whitaker, Dr. Robbie Whitaker