A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Whitaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Whitaker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whitaker
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Whitaker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Whitaker, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitaker graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Whitaker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Roy Whitaker MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Whitaker practice?
- Dr. Robert Whitaker has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Whitaker practices Ophthalmology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Ophthalmologists.